Audiocadabra Maximus4 Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cords
Choose multiple lengths for the same base price!
Buy the Audiocadabra Maximus4 Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cords for just USD 399 (was USD 499) a stereo pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 00 (was USD 50).
Set the tone of your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Maximus4 Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cables, our 4th-gen hi-res speaker cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 101% IACS pure stranded-copper conductors sheathed in Teflon and terminated with premium-quality gold-clad copper banana plugs/spade connectors. Low capacitance design for superior performance.
Every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, mechanical construction and material science. Our pursuit has always been to optimize performance by tweaking that balance in the audio accessories that we design. The result is a sonic neutrality, transparency and synergy that will allow you to hear how great your audio system actually sounds.
The Audiocadabra Maximus4 Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cords use wire geometry, construction techniques and custom materials that eliminates the use of brass, solder, PVC or plastic—thus preserving neutral spectral balance atypical of cables found at this price point.
Why the Audiocadabra™ Maximus4™ Handcrafted SuperClear™ Speaker Cords are better:
- Maximus4 is an enhanced 4th-gen version of the original Maximus series.
- 14 AWG twisted pair design.
- Low capacitance design for superior performance.
- Solder-less and brass-less high performance cable design.
- 24K gold-clad connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Terminated with Audiocadabra copper connectors that cost USD 400 per set of 08.
- Choose between 4 mm banana plugs and spade connectors for no additional cost.
- 101% IACS pure stranded-copper conductors sheathed in Teflon.
- Teflon dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductor gauge for optimal signal flow.
- Geometry optimized for superior EMI immunity.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than more expensive brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio listening experience.
- Audiophile speaker cords that are faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
What sets the Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables apart from the competition is that they have no brass contacts, no nickel plating, no PVC/plastic sheathing and no solder too as found in standard mass-manufactured fancy speaker cables.
These cables are made of high-purity (99.99%) solid-copper conductors, individually sheathed in PTFE, that make them particularly challenging to handcraft. The hand-braided construction offers superior EMI/RFI noise reduction and they are also easier to manage than other solid-core cable designs. They are terminated with Audiocadabra 24K gold-clad copper connectors that cost USD 400 per set of 08.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to express shipping. This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by express shipping. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.