Audiocadabra Optimus4 Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet Phono Cables
Choose multiple lengths for the same base price! Free upgrade to expedited shipping on purchase of any 02 products in the same order!
Buy the Audiocadabra Optimus4 Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet Phono Cables for just USD 119 (was USD 199) a pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 00 (was USD 70). Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Set the tone of your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present the Audiocadabra Optimus4 Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet Phono Cables, our new-gen Hi-Res Phono cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 101% IACS pure solid-copper conductors individually sheathed in Teflon dielectric, double braid-shielded, terminated with copper-alloy RCA plugs and copper ground cables terminated with silver-clad pure copper spade connectors.
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the 4th-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance by using wire geometries that maximizes EMI and RFI immunity, sourcing premium custom materials that enhances performance and incorporating proven extreme designs that also enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements ultimately makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
In order to set a benchmark performance, all materials used in our products are meticulously manufactured to specifications and are available exclusively from us. The Audiocadabra Optimus4 Solid-Copper SuperQuiet Phono Cables employ advanced wire geometries with double braid-shielding technology ideal for EMI and RFI immunity, a superior dampening mechanism is in-built to reduce mechanical vibrations and when used with apt grounding strategies ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any audio cables, regardless of price, resulting in a velvet black background to the music. Designed to delight both studiophiles and audiophiles alike.
* For illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Why the Audiocadabra™ Optimus4™ Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet™ Phono Cables are ideal:
- Optimus4 is an enhanced new-gen version of the original Optimus series.
- Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper StarQuad Cable.
- 21 AWG solid-copper cable design.
- 101% IACS pure solid-copper conductors.
- StarQuad wire geometry for superior EMI immunity.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior RFI immunity.
- Built-in dampening mechanism to reduce mechanical vibrations.
- Proprietary Teflon cables exclusive to our catalog.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy RCA connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Pure silver-clad copper spade connectors for superior grounding connection.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal American made audio-grade solder.
- Select between Mkll and Mkl grounding designs at no additional cost.
- Teflon dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductor gauge for optimal signal flow.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel analog audio application.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than more expensive brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio listening experience.
- SuperQuiet RCA cables that are faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Customize your Audiocadabra Optimus4 Solid-Copper SuperQuiet Phono Cables with any one of the following grounding strategies that you believe works best for your audio system:
- Mkll: Copper ground cable attached at the source end of each cable. Terminated with silver-clad copper spades at the other end.
- Mkl: A Separate copper ground cable terminated with silver-clad copper spades at either end.
Typically within 05 business days and sometimes a bit longer. The EDD (Estimated Date of Dispatch) will be mentioned in the order confirmation email. EDD is subject to quantity, availability, customization and back-orders.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.