Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet USB Cables
Choose multiple lengths for the same base price! Free upgrade to expedited shipping on purchase of any 02 products in the same order!
Buy the Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet USB Cables for just USD 149 (was USD 249) apiece. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 00 (was USD 80). Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the new-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance by using wire geometries that maximizes EMI and RFI immunity, sourcing premium custom materials that enhances performance and incorporating proven extreme designs that also enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements ultimately makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
Our design goal for the Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet USB Cables was to create a cable that out beat our former best-selling Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Solid-Silver SuperQuiet USB Cables and Ultimus3 Plus Dual-Headed Solid-Silver USB Cables (This cable was reviewed at 6moons by Marja & Henk. Read the complete review here—LINK.) with a lower noise floor and a much delightful tone. All of these new-gen sonic improvements at the old-gen cable pricing.
In order to set a benchmark performance, all materials used in our products are meticulously manufactured to specifications and are available exclusively from us. The Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet USB Cables employ advanced wire geometries with double braid-shielding technology for EMI and RFI immunity, superior dampening mechanism, custom materials, apt grounding and construction techniques used ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any USB cables, regardless of price, resulting in a velvet black background to the music. Designed to delight both studiophiles and audiophiles alike.
Why the Audiocadabra™ Xtrimus™ Solid-Silver SuperQuiet™ USB Cables are ideal:
- New-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- Hi-Speed USB cables that are individually tested for speed before being shipped.
- 24 AWG solid-silver cable design.
- 106% IACS pure solid-silver data conductors.
- Cable geometry for superior EMI immunity.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior RFI immunity.
- Built-in dampening mechanism to reduce mechanical vibrations.
- Completely separate data and power cables for maximum isolation.
- Proprietary Teflon cables exclusive to our catalog.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy USB connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal American made audio-grade silver solder.
- Choose between Type-A and Type-B plugs for no additional cost.
- Select between Mkll and Mkl designs at no additional cost.
- Carefully selected conductor gauge for optimal signal flow.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel analog audio application.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than more expensive brands.
- Designed for hi-res computer audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio listening experience.
- SuperQuiet USB cables that are faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
The Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper SuperQuiet USB Cables can be customized as ‘data only’ USB cables on request. Customize your Audiocadabra SuperQuiet USB Cables with any one of the following designs that works best for your computer audio system:
- Mkll: Standard Edition > 5v wire connected — works with all USB DACs. This is a default design that will be shipped if there are no request for customization.
- Mkl: Special Edition > 5v wire disconnected — works only with select USB DACs that accommodate this type of architecture.
Standard Edition (Mkll) USB cable ships as default or contact us to help you determine which of the above design works best for you.
- Click here to see how to check whether your DAC needs USB 5v power—LINK.
- Here is a list of DACs that are known to work with our ‘Data Only’ USB cables—LINK.
Typically within 05 business days and sometimes a bit longer. The EDD (Estimated Date of Dispatch) will be mentioned in the order confirmation email. EDD is subject to quantity, availability, customization and back-orders.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.