Audiocadabra Optimus4 Solid-Copper Double-Shielded RCA Cables
Buy the Audiocadabra Optimus4 Solid-Copper Double-Shielded RCA Cables for just USD 79 a pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 20. Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Optimus4 Solid-Copper Double-Shielded RCA Cables, our 4th-gen hi-res analog RCA cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-Copper conductors that are double-shielded with silver-clad copper braid, sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) and terminated with high-performance copper-alloy RCA plugs.
Every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, mechanical construction and material science. Our pursuit has always been to optimize performance by tweaking that balance in the audio accessories that we design. The result is a sonic neutrality, transparency and synergy that will allow you to hear how great your audio system actually sounds.
The Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper Double-Shielded RCA Cables use wire geometry, construction techniques and custom materials that ensure perfect electrical parameters – low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance—thus preserving neutral spectral balance atypical of cables found at this price point.
The advanced double-shielding technology used in the Audiocadabra Optimus4 cables ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any analog RCA cables on the market resulting in a black background to the music.
Audiocadabra Optimus 99.99% Pure Solid-Copper Wire In PTFE Insulation—Cutaway
Why the Audiocadabra Optimus4™ Solid-Copper Double-Shielded RCA Cables are ideal:
- Level-1 hi-res analog RCA cables.
- 4th-gen version of the original Optimus series.
- Low capacitance and impedance design for superior performance.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal American made audio-grade solder.
- 99.99% pure solid-copper center conductor sheathed in PTFE
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected wire geometry & mechanical construction for optimum signal flow.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- Completely separate R and L cables for maximum isolation.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel analog audio application.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open & transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- Neutral sounding analog cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.