Audiocadabra Ultimus 26 AWG (0.40 mm) Solid-Silver Coaxial Cables
Sold out! More on the way!
Buy the Audiocadabra Ultimus 26 AWG (0.40 mm) Solid-Silver Coaxial Cables for less than USD 08 per foot.
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present Audiocadabra Ultimus 26 AWG (0.40 mm) solid-silver coaxial cables, our 4th-gen hi-res analog audio cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 106% IACS pure solid-silver conductors that are sheathed in Teflon insulation, double braid-shielded, tuned using only the finest quality materials and standards in the industry. You will not find better quality pure solid-silver digital audio cables at this value anywhere! It is now available to the DIY community and audio cable manufacturers.
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the 4th-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance using wire geometries that maximizes RFI immunity, premium custom materials that enhances performance and designs that enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
In order to set a benchmark performance, all materials used in our products are meticulously manufactured to specifications and are available exclusively from us. The Audiocadabra Ultimus Solid-Silver Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables use wire geometry, construction techniques and custom materials that ensure perfect electrical parameters – low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance—thus preserving neutral spectral balance atypical of cables found at this price point.
The advanced double-shielding technology used in Audiocadabra Ultimus cables ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any digital coaxial cable, regardless of price, resulting in a velvet black background to the music.
For MOQ of 30 m (98 ft.) or longer the following customization options are available to suit your business needs:
- Dielectric Strength – 250v AC. Customizable up to 1000v AC.
- Jacket Color – White. Customizable in a choice of colors.
- Default Impedance – 50 Ohms. Customizable in different impedances.
- Conductor Size – 26 AWG. Customizable in different conductor sizes.
- Default Shielding – Double-shielded silver-clad 101% IACS pure copper braided mesh. Customizable in 106% IACS pure silver braided mesh at additional cost.
- Cryogenic treatment is optional at additional cost.
Why the Ultimus Solid-Silver Wires are ideal:
- 106% IACS pure 26 AWG (0.40 mm) solid-silver conductor.
- Default impedance rated at 50 Ohms.
- Default Teflon insulation rated at 250v AC.
- Default Teflon insulation color is White.
- Customizable in different impedances and conductor sizes.
- These cables are custom manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Teflon has the best dielectric properties of any known flexible insulator.
- Low dielectric coefficient number of just 2.0.
- Excellent choice for hi-end audio and video equipment.
- Inert to most chemicals & fluids even at high temperature & pressure.
- Good mechanical strength & flexibility.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and moisture.
- Can be used in any environment.
- Resistance to UV radiation & stress cracking.
- Non-Flammable, they propagate neither fire nor flame.
- Resistance to solder iron damage.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us should you need any further information about any of our products.