TakeT Batmaster Super Tweeters
TakeT is a Japanese specialist in super tweeters, surround HD headphones and mid-bass enhancing accessories. TakeT Ltd. established in 2001 is a research and development company located in Kanagawa, Japan. All their products are hand made in Japan. Here they present their top-of-the-line Batmaster super tweeters.
- Heavy insulated wooden cabinet with frost black painting.
- Simple plug and play design—connects parallel to the loudspeakers.
- Aluminium rotary switch for matching impedance/sensitivity with the loudspeakers.
- Takes over frequencies above 18kHz without affecting the main loudspeakers’ SPL.
- Suitable with all kinds of loudspeakers regardless of price and class.
- Heil type bimorph Polymer Piezo-Electric driver offers unmatched speed and dynamics.
- The horn and spike feet are made of brass.
- Gold plated compact speaker binding posts accepts most banana and spade plugs.
- Hand made in Japan.
- 01 year warranty.
- Maximum Power: 100V / Protection circuit operates over 100V.
- Impedance: Infinity -140ƒ-28ƒ (DC — 20kHz-100kHz).
- Frequency: 18kHz – 150kHz.
- Cut Off: 18kHz by Heil type structure and capacitor.
- Maximum SPL: 100dB/W/m.
- Weight: 720 grams (without carton).
- Dimensions: About 110mm (width) x 70mm (height) x 123mm (terminals included).
- Drive system: TAT-driver/Heil type bimorph Polymer Piezo-Electric driver.
Enjoy free worldwide ‘international registered shipping’ with this order. This special offer is valid for a limited period only. For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.
You have a choice between using your Credit Card or PayPal account. Select your payment method at the checkout screen.
When you buy from Audiocadabra™ you are guaranteed to pay less for more. Our prices are simply unmatched! Buy a pair of TakeT Batmaster Super Tweeters for a special discounted price of just USD 1999 (List price is USD 2400). This special offer is valid only till stocks last. For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.