Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet BNC Cables
Choose multiple lengths for the same base price! Free upgrade to expedited shipping on purchase of any 02 products in the same order!
Buy the Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet BNC Cables for just USD 129 (was USD 229) apiece. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 00 (was USD 60). Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Set the tone of your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present the Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver SuperQuiet BNC Cables, our new-gen 75 ohm Hi-Res digital audio cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 106% IACS pure solid-silver conductors individually sheathed in Teflon dielectric, double braid-shielded and terminated with copper-alloy BNC plugs.
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the new-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance by using wire geometries that maximizes EMI and RFI immunity, sourcing premium custom materials that enhances performance and incorporating proven designs that also enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements ultimately makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
In order to set a benchmark performance, all materials used in our products are meticulously manufactured to specifications and are available exclusively from us. The Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver BNC Cables employ wire geometry with double braid-shielding that’s ideal for RFI immunity, a superior dampening mechanism, custom materials and apt construction techniques that ensure perfect electrical parameters — low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance — thus preserving neutral spectral balance and ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any BNC cables, regardless of price, resulting in a velvet black background to the music. Designed to delight both studiophiles and audiophiles alike.
Why the Audiocadabra™ Xtrimus™ Solid-Silver SuperQuiet™ BNC Cables are ideal:
- New-gen version of the original Xtrimus series.
- Hi-res 75-ohm solid-silver BNC cables for digital audio (SPDIF) applications.
- 24 AWG 106% IACS pure solid-silver conductor cable design.
- Low capacitance design for superior performance.
- 360-degree contact with the inner shield to maintain the impedance.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy BNC connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior RFI immunity.
- Built-in dampening mechanism to reduce mechanical vibrations.
- Proprietary Teflon cables exclusive to our catalog.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal American made audio-grade silver solder.
- Teflon dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductor gauge for optimal signal flow.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel analog audio application.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than more expensive brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio listening experience.
- SuperQuiet BNC cables that are faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Typically within 05 business days and sometimes a bit longer. The EDD (Estimated Date of Dispatch) will be mentioned in the order confirmation email. EDD is subject to quantity, availability, customization and back-orders.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.