Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables
Buy the Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables for just USD 499 a stereo pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 50.
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables, our 3rd-gen level-4 reference speaker cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-copper conductors individually sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon), hand-braided and terminated with premium-quality gold-clad copper banana plugs/spade connectors.
Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables provide neutral spectral balance, greater dynamics, greater purity of tone, blacker background, are more resolving and have a more cohesive presentation, atypical of cables found at this price point. They are a great choice for experienced audiophiles.
A stereo (R+L) pair of Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Speaker Cables which will enable single wiring a pair of Speakers to the Amplifier.
Why the Optimus3 Prime™ Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables are ideal:
- Our level-4 reference flagship speaker cables that uses pure solid-copper wires.
- 12 AWG design (2 mm per cable). 04 cables per stereo pair.
- Carefully selected conductors and geometry for optimum signal flow.
- Optimus3 is an enhanced 3rd-gen version of the original Optimus series.
- Solder-less and brass-less high performance cable design.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary Teflon wires and premium-quality connectors.
- Terminated with Audiocadabra copper connectors that cost USD 400 per set of 08.
- 24K gold-clad copper connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Choose between copper banana plugs or spade connectors for no additional cost.
- Fits all terminals that accept 4 mm banana plugs or spade connectors.
- 99.99% pure solid-copper conductors individually sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Hand-braided construction for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- 4 wire braid per cable.
- Completely separate + and – cables for better isolation and flexibility.
- They are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open & transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Ideal for reference hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home audio listening experience.
- Neutral sounding speaker cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
What sets the Audiocadabra Optimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables apart from the competition is that they have no brass contacts, no nickel plating, no PVC/plastic sheathing and no solder too as found in standard mass-manufactured fancy speaker cables.
These cables are made of high-purity (99.99%) solid-copper conductors, individually sheathed in PTFE, that make them particularly challenging to handcraft. The hand-braided construction offers superior EMI/RFI noise reduction and they are also easier to manage than other solid-core cable designs. They are terminated with Audiocadabra 24K gold-clad copper (TeCu) connectors that cost USD 400 per set of 08.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.