Audiocadabra Optimus4 Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet XLR Cables
Choose multiple lengths for the same base price! Free upgrade to expedited shipping on purchase of any 02 products in the same order!
Buy the Audiocadabra Optimus4 Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet XLR Cables for just USD 139 (was USD 189) a pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 00 (was USD 40). Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Set the tone of your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present the Audiocadabra Optimus4 Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet XLR Cables, our 4th-Gen analog XLR cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 101% IACS pure solid-copper conductors individually sheathed in Teflon dielectric, double braid-shielded and terminated with copper-alloy XLR plugs.
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the 4th-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance by using wire geometries that maximizes EMI and RFI immunity, sourcing premium custom materials that enhances performance and incorporating proven extreme designs that also enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements ultimately makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
In order to set a benchmark performance, all materials used in our products are meticulously manufactured to specifications and are available exclusively from us. The Audiocadabra Optimus4 Solid-Copper SuperQuiet XLR Cables employ advanced wire geometries with double braid-shielding technology ideal for EMI and RFI immunity, a superior dampening mechanism is in-built to reduce mechanical vibrations and when used with apt grounding strategies ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any audio cables, regardless of price, resulting in a velvet black background to the music. Designed to delight both studiophiles and audiophiles alike.
* For illustrative purposes only, actual product may vary, due to product enhancement.
Why the Audiocadabra™ Optimus4™ Prime Solid-Copper SuperQuiet™ XLR Cables are ideal:
- Optimus4 is an enhanced 4th-gen version of the original Optimus series.
- Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper StarQuad Cable
- 21 AWG solid-copper cable design.
- StarQuad wire geometry for superior EMI immunity.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior RFI immunity.
- Proprietary Teflon cable with 101% IACS pure solid-copper conductors.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy XLR connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal audio-grade solder.
- Select between 05 different plug configurations at no additional cost.
- Teflon dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductor gauge for optimal signal flow.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel analog audio application.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than more expensive brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio listening experience.
- SuperQuiet XLR cables that are faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.