Buy the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Silver Speaker Cables for just USD 999 a stereo pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 500. Kindly select from one of the most popular options listed below before adding to cart:
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Silver Speaker Cables, our 3rd-gen level-6 reference speaker cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-silver conductors individually sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon), hand-braided and terminated with premium-quality gold-clad copper banana plugs/spade connectors.
Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Silver Speaker Cables provide neutral spectral balance, life-like dynamics, holographic soundscape, enthralling articulation, analog sounding and have an emotive presentation, atypical of cables found at any price point. They are an ideal choice for the most seasoned audiophiles.
A stereo (R+L) pair of Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Prime Speaker Cables which will enable single wiring a pair of Speakers to the Amplifier.
Why the Ultimus3 Prime™ Handcrafted Solid-Silver Speaker Cables are ideal:
- Our level-6 reference flagship speaker cables that uses pure solid-silver wires.
- 12 AWG design (2 mm per cable). 04 cables per stereo pair.
- Carefully selected conductors and geometry for ultimate signal flow.
- Ultimus3 is an enhanced 3rd-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- Solder-less and brass-less high performance cable design.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary Teflon wires and premium-quality connectors.
- Terminated with Audiocadabra copper connectors that cost USD 200 per set of 08.
- 24K gold-clad copper connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Choose between copper banana plugs or copper spade connectors for no additional cost.
- Fits all terminals that accept 4 mm banana plugs or spade connectors.
- 99.99% pure solid-silver conductors individually sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Hand-braided construction for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- 4 wire braid per cable.
- Completely separate + and – cables for better isolation and flexibility.
- They are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Ideal for reference hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home audio listening experience.
- Neutral sounding speaker cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
What sets the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Prime Handcrafted Solid-Silver Speaker Cables apart from the competition is that they have no brass contacts, no nickel plating, no PVC/plastic sheathing and no solder too as found in standard mass-manufactured fancy speaker cables.
These cables are made of high-purity (99.99%) solid-silver conductors, individually sheathed in PTFE, that make them particularly challenging to handcraft. The hand-braided construction offers superior EMI/RFI noise reduction and they are also easier to manage than other solid-core cable designs. They are terminated with Audiocadabra 24K gold-clad copper connectors that cost USD 200 per set of 08.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.