Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Ultra Handcrafted Solid-Silver Jumper Cables
Buy the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Ultra Handcrafted Solid-Silver Jumper Cables for just USD 299 a stereo pair.
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Ultra Handcrafted Solid-Silver Jumper Cables, our level-3 reference jumper cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-core silver conductors individually sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon), hand-braided and terminated with premium-quality gold-clad copper banana plugs/spade connectors.
Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Ultra Handcrafted Solid-Silver Jumper Cables provide neutral spectral balance, life-like dynamics, holographic soundscape, enthralling articulation, analog sounding and have an emotive presentation, atypical of cables found at this price point. They are an ideal choice for seasoned audiophiles.
A set of 04 Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Ultra Solid-Silver Jumper Cables which will enable upgrading/replacing your stock solid brass speaker jumpers.
Why the Ultimus3 Ultra™ Solid-Silver Jumper Cables are ideal:
- Our level-3 reference jumper cables that uses pure solid-core silver wires.
- Ultimus3 is an enhanced 3rd-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- Solder-less and brass-less high performance cable design.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary Teflon wires and premium-quality connectors.
- Terminated with low-mass Audiocadabra Silver-Clad Pure Copper Spade Connectors.
- Fits all terminals that accept spades.
- Can be terminated with Audiocadabra 24K gold-clad 4mm banana plugs on request.
- Select between 04 different lengths at no additional cost.
- 99.99% pure solid-core silver conductors individually sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductors and geometry for ultimate signal flow.
- Hand-braided construction for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- They are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Ideal for reference hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home audio listening experience.
- Neutral sounding jumper cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
What sets the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Ultra Handcrafted Solid-Silver Jumper Cables apart from the competition is that they have no brass contacts, no nickel plating, no PVC/plastic sheathing and no solder too as found in standard mass-manufactured fancy speaker cables.
These cables are made of high-purity (99.99%) solid-core silver conductors, individually sheathed in PTFE, that make them particularly challenging to handcraft. The hand-braided construction offers superior EMI/RFI noise reduction and they are also easier to manage than other solid-core cable designs. They can be terminated with Audiocadabra 24K gold-clad copper banana plugs, at additional cost, on request.
- Remove your existing speaker cables and stock solid brass/after-market jumpers.
- Clean/dust the speaker binding posts with a dry cloth.
- Place the Audiocadabra Jumpers red (+) and black (-) on the respective binding posts. If in doubt please check the speakers’ user manual for correct usage.
- Press the jumpers at its neck so that they form a shape and the spade connectors are absolutely flat at the bottom of the speaker’s binding posts.
- Place the speaker cables with spade connectors exactly above the Audiocadabra Jumper Spades (see picture below) and tighten all the binding posts.
- The above step ensures that the signal passes the jumpers first and offers a very cohesive presentation.
- For speakers cables with banana plugs just connect them as normal after the Audiocadabra Jumper Cables are installed.
- For bare unterminated speaker cables, let the bare wire be placed above the Audiocadabra Jumper Spades before tightening the binding posts.
- Connecting the speaker wires on the High Frequency (HF) or the Low Frequency (LF) speaker binding posts will surely alter/tip the spectral balance of the sound. It’s best to follow the speaker manufacturer’s recommendation as suggested in the user manual/website or you may follow what actually sounds best to you.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.