Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Prime Solid-Silver Double-Shielded RCA Cables
Currently unavailable. We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Buy the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Prime Solid-Silver Double-Shielded RCA Cables for just USD 189 (was USD 239) a pair. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 80. Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Prime Solid-Silver Double-Shielded RCA Cables, our 4th-gen hi-res analog RCA cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-silver conductors that are double-shielded with silver-clad copper braid, sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) and terminated with high-performance copper-alloy RCA plugs.
Every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, mechanical construction and material science. Our pursuit has always been to optimize performance by tweaking that balance in the audio accessories that we design. The result is a sonic neutrality and transparency that will allow you to hear how great your audio system actually sounds.
The Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Prime Solid-Silver Double-Shielded RCA Cables use wire geometry, construction techniques and custom materials that ensure perfect electrical parameters – low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance—thus preserving neutral spectral balance atypical of cables found at this price point.
The advanced double-shielding technology and grounding strategy used in the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Prime cables ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any analog RCA cables on the market resulting in a velvet black background to the music.
Why the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Solid-Silver Double-Shielded RCA Cables are ideal:
- Level-2 hi-res analog dipole RCA cables.
- 4th-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- Low capacitance and impedance design for superior performance.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal American made audio-grade silver solder.
- Shielding strategy can be customized at checkout at no additional cost.
- 99.99% pure solid-silver center conductor sheathed in PTFE
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected wire geometry & mechanical construction for optimum signal flow.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- Completely separate R and L dipole cables for maximum isolation.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel analog audio application.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open & transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- Neutral sounding analog cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Customize (if absolutely necessary or else we’ll ship our recommended default design) your Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Prime Solid-Silver Double-Shielded RCA Cables by contacting us, with any one of the following grounding strategies that you believe works best for your audio system:
- Mkll: Shields floating at both ends.
- Mkl: Shields floating at one end.
- Mk0: Shields not floating at all.
Let the AUDIOCADABRA branding on the individual analog RCA cables, allow you to orient both cables to be in the same direction from your source > destination.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.