Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cords
Available exclusively on our website an industry first practice — choose multiple lengths for the same base price, with free worldwide shipping, for most products!
Buy the Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cords for just USD 489 (was USD 599) a stereo pair. Each additional 1.0 m is USD 00 (was USD 50).
Set the tone of your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted SuperClear Speaker Cords, our 4th-gen hi-res speaker cords, that are crafted with carefully selected 101% IACS pure stranded-copper conductors sheathed in Teflon and terminated with premium-quality gold-clad copper banana/spade connectors.
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the 4th-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance by using wire geometries that maximizes EMI and RFI immunity, sourcing premium custom materials that enhances performance and incorporating proven extreme designs that also enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements ultimately makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
Why the Audiocadabra™ Maximus™ Handcrafted SuperClear™ Speaker Cords are better:
- New-gen version of the original Maximus series.
- 12 AWG design.
- Solder-less and brass-less high performance cable design.
- 24K gold-clad copper connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Terminated with Audiocadabra copper connectors that cost USD 400 per set of 08.
- Choose between 4 mm banana plugs and spade connectors for no additional cost.
- 101% IACS pure stranded-copper conductors sheathed in Teflon.
- Teflon dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductor gauge for optimal signal flow.
- Geometry optimized for superior EMI immunity.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than more expensive brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio listening experience.
- Audiophile speaker cords that are faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
What sets the Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted Solid-Copper Speaker Cables apart from the competition is that they have no brass contacts, no nickel plating, no PVC/plastic sheathing and no solder too as found in standard mass-manufactured fancy speaker cables.
These cables are made of high-purity (99.99%) solid-copper conductors, individually sheathed in Teflon, that make them particularly challenging to handcraft. The hand-braided construction offers superior EMI/RFI noise reduction and they are also easier to manage than other solid-core cable designs. They are terminated with Audiocadabra 24K gold-clad copper connectors that cost USD 400 per set of 08.
Typically within 05 – 10 business days and sometimes a bit longer. The EDD (Estimated Date of Dispatch) will be mentioned in the order confirmation email. EDD is subject to quantity, availability, customization and back-orders.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to express shipping. This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by express shipping. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.