Upgrade your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! Here we present Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted Jumper Cables, our level-1 audio-grade jumper cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure stranded-core copper conductors sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) and terminated with high-performance silver-clad pure copper spade connectors.
Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted Jumper Cables are our starting point that offers higher than expected sound quality than the competition. They are a good choice for audiophiles on a budget.
A set of 04 Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted Jumper Cables which will enable upgrading/replacing your stock solid brass speaker jumpers.
Why the Maximus™ Jumper Cables are better:
- Our level-1 audio-grade jumper cables that uses pure copper from tip-to-tip.
- Solder-less and brass-less high performance cable design.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary Teflon wires and high-performance connectors.
- Terminated with low-mass Audiocadabra Silver-Clad Pure Copper Spade Connectors.
- Fits all terminals that accept spades.
- Select between 04 different lengths at no additional cost.
- 99.99% pure multi-strand copper conductors sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected oversized conductors and geometry for maximum signal flow.
- They are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Great for any stereo or multi-channel speakers.
- Instantly improves your home audio or home theatre experience.
- Neutral sounding jumper cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping on orders over USD 89.
- Remove your existing speaker cables and stock solid brass/after-market jumpers.
- Clean/dust the speaker binding posts with a dry cloth.
- Place the Audiocadabra Jumpers red (+) and black (-) on the respective binding posts. If in doubt please check the speakers’ user manual for correct usage.
- Press the jumpers at its neck so that they form a shape and the spade connectors are absolutely flat at the bottom of the speaker’s binding posts.
- Place the speaker cables with spade connectors exactly above the Audiocadabra Jumper Spades (see picture below) and tighten all the binding posts.
- The above step ensures that the signal passes the jumpers first and offers a very cohesive presentation.
- For speakers cables with banana plugs just connect them as normal after the Audiocadabra Jumper Cables are installed.
- For bare unterminated speaker cables, let the bare wire be placed above the Audiocadabra Jumper Spades before tightening the binding posts.
- Connecting the speaker wires on the High Frequency (HF) or the Low Frequency (LF) speaker binding posts will surely alter/tip the spectral balance of the sound. It’s best to follow the speaker manufacturer’s recommendation as suggested in the user manual/website or you may follow what actually sounds best to you.
Shipping upgrades are available, for orders less than USD 89, and can be selected using this—LINK.
You have a choice between using your Credit Card or PayPal account. Select your payment method at the checkout screen.
Buy the Audiocadabra Maximus Handcrafted Jumper Cables for just USD 59 a stereo pair [Regular price: USD 79, You save: USD 20]. Kindly select from one of the most popular options listed below before adding to cart: