Audiocadabra Optimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Copper Dual-Headed USB Cables
Buy the Audiocadabra Optimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Silver Dual-Headed USB Cables for just USD 119 apiece. Additional 0.5m is USD 30. Kindly select from the most popular options listed below before adding to cart:
Experience the closest approach to the original signal with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Optimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Copper Dual-Headed USB Cables, our 3rd-gen level-2 audiophile hi-speed USB cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-copper 22 AWG conductors individually sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon), hand-braided and terminated with imported high-quality USB plugs. Low capacitance design for superior performance.
The Dual-Headed USB cable is split into two—one half (black sleeve) carrying only data; the other half (red sleeve) carrying only power and both can be plugged into two of the host computer’s USB sockets simultaneously. With this arrangement, the data and power lines are physically moved away from each other, massively reducing the problem of radiated power supply noise that typical USB cables are prone to by design.
Audiocadabra Optimus3 Handcrafted Solid-Copper Dual-Headed USB Cables provide neutral spectral balance, greater dynamics, purity of tone, blacker background, are more resolving and have a more cohesive presentation, atypical of cables found at this price point. They are a great choice for discerning audiophiles.
Why the Optimus3™ Plus Solid-Copper Dual-Headed USB Cables are ideal:
- Our level-2 hi-speed solid-copper USB cables.
- 22 AWG low capacitance design.
- Optimus3 is an enhanced 3rd-gen version of the original Optimus series.
- Hi-Speed USB cables that are individually tested for speed before being shipped.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary Teflon wires and premium-quality audio-grade plugs.
- Terminated with custom-made Audiocadabra USB connectors.
- Terminated with 24K gold-clad copper-alloy connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with Kester audio-grade solder.
- Choose between Mkll (dual-headed) and Mkl (single-headed) designs at checkout.
- Choose between Type-A and Type-B plugs for no additional cost.
- Dual-Headed USB cable with Red Type-A plug for power and Black Type-A plug for data.
- 99.99% pure solid-copper conductors individually sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductors and geometry for ultimate signal flow.
- Hand-braided construction for superior EMI noise reduction.
- 01 ft Y-split design at the dual-head side of the cables.
- 3 wire braid per cable.
- Completely separate data and power cables for maximum isolation.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing USB cables.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for computer audio especially for hi-res playback via PCs only.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- Neutral sounding USB cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Existing Audiocadabra customers are eligible for trade-in.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Choose one of the following designs at checkout:
- Mkll: Dual-Headed USB cable design. Ideal for computer audio setups that has 02 USB ports.
- Mkl: Single-Headed USB cable design. Ideal for computer audio setups that has only 01 USB port. The Single-Headed USB Cable design, inspired from our best selling Dual-Headed USB cables, consists of two separate braids—one half carrying only data and the other half carrying only power. With this arrangement, the data and power lines are physically away from each other, massively reducing the problem of radiated power supply noise that typical USB cables are prone to by design.
The Optimus3 Plus dual-headed USB cable can be implemented in any one of the following ways:
- If your USB DAC has its own in-built power supply, then the power-carrying half of the Optimus3 Plus Dual-Headed USB cable (red sleeve) may be pulled out of the host Computer’s USB socket, after the initial “handshake” procedure is complete.
- If your USB DAC is powered by the host Computer’s 5v USB socket, then the power-carrying half of the Optimus3 Plus Dual-Headed USB cable (red sleeve) may be plugged into an external 5v battery pack.
- You may simply connect both the power and data leads of the Optimus3 Plus Dual-Headed USB cable to the computer’s USB ports, they are designed to sound more open and transparent than any conventional USB cable possibly can.
- Any of the above implementation helps reduce noise that most Computers’ power supply is notorious for, in high-end audio application, and that which the standard USB cable cannot resolve by design.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.