Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Silver Dual-Headed USB Cables
Buy the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Silver Dual-Headed USB Cables for just USD 149 (was USD 229) apiece. Each additional 0.5 m: USD 80 (was USD 90). Kindly select from the most popular options listed below before adding to cart:
“In all honesty we love what the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Plus Dual-Headed Solid-Silver USB Cable did in our system(s). In respect to the asking price it makes a real world proposition that improves sound quality in an impressive way.”—Marja & Henk, 6moons. Read the complete review here—LINK
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Silver Dual-Headed USB Cables, our 3rd-gen level-4 reference his-speed USB cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-silver 22 AWG conductors individually sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon), hand-braided and terminated with imported high-quality USB plugs. Low capacitance design for superior performance.
Every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, mechanical construction and material science. Our pursuit has always been to optimize performance by tweaking that balance in the audio accessories that we design. The result is a sonic neutrality, transparency and synergy that will allow you to hear how great your audio system actually sounds.
The Dual-Headed USB cable is split into two—one half (black sleeve) carrying only data; the other half (red sleeve) carrying only power and both can be plugged into two of the host computer’s USB sockets simultaneously. With this arrangement, the data and power lines are physically moved away from each other, massively reducing the problem of radiated power supply noise that typical USB cables are prone to by design.
The Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Plus Handcrafted Solid-Silver Dual-Headed USB Cables provide neutral spectral balance atypical of cables found at this price point.
Why the Ultimus3™ Plus Solid-Silver Dual-Headed USB Cables are ideal:
- Our level-2 hi-speed solid-silver dual USB cables.
- Ultimus3 is an enhanced 3rd-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- 22 AWG low capacitance design.
- Hi-Speed USB cables that are individually tested for speed before being shipped.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary Teflon wires and premium-quality audio-grade plugs.
- Terminated with custom-made Audiocadabra USB connectors.
- Terminated with 24K gold-clad copper-alloy connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal Cardas silver solder.
- Choose between Mkll (dual-headed) and Mkl (single-headed) designs at checkout.
- Choose between Type-A and Type-B plugs for no additional cost.
- Dual-Headed USB cable with Red Type-A plug for power and Black Type-A plug for data.
- 99.99% pure solid-silver conductors individually sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected conductors and geometry for ultimate signal flow.
- Hand-braided construction for superior EMI noise reduction.
- 01 ft Y-split design at the dual-head side of the cables.
- 3 wire braid per cable.
- Completely separate data and power cables for maximum isolation.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing USB cables.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for computer audio especially for hi-res playback via PCs only.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- Neutral sounding USB cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Existing Audiocadabra customers are eligible for trade-in.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Choose one of the following designs at checkout:
- Mkll: Dual-Headed USB cable design. Ideal for computer audio setups that has 02 USB ports.
- Mkl: Single-Headed USB cable design. Ideal for computer audio setups that has only 01 USB port. The Single-Headed USB Cable design, inspired from our best selling Dual-Headed USB cables, consists of two separate braids—one half carrying only data and the other half carrying only power. With this arrangement, the data and power lines are physically away from each other, massively reducing the problem of radiated power supply noise that typical USB cables are prone to by design.
The Audiocadabra Ultimus3 Plus dual-headed USB cable can be implemented in any one of the following ways:
- If your USB DAC has its own in-built power supply, then the power-carrying half of the Ultimus3 Plus Dual-Headed USB cable (red sleeve) may be pulled out of the host Computer’s USB socket, after the initial “handshake” procedure is complete.
- If your USB DAC is powered by the host Computer’s 5v USB socket, then the power-carrying half of the Ultimus3 Plus Dual-Headed USB cable (red sleeve) may be plugged into an external 5v battery pack.
- You may simply connect both the power and data leads of the Ultimus3 Plus Dual-Headed USB cable to the computer’s USB ports, they are designed to sound more open and transparent than any conventional USB cable possibly can.
- Any of the above implementation helps reduce noise that most Computers’ power supply is notorious for, in high-end audio application, and that which the standard USB cable cannot resolve by design.
- Typical turnaround time for this custom order is 5 working days.
- Order 10% more than the required length to account for the shrinkage due braiding thick solid-silver conductors.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.