Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Plus Solid-Silver Digital Coaxial Cables
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Plus Solid-Silver Digital Coaxial Cables, our 4th-gen level-2 reference 75 ohm hi-res digital coaxial cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-core silver 22 AWG conductors that are double shielded with silver-clad copper braid, sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) and terminated with high-performance copper RCA plugs.
Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Plus Solid-Silver Digital Coaxial Cables use proprietary wire design and materials that ensure perfect electrical parameters – low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance—thus preserving neutral spectral balance, life-like dynamics, holographic soundscape, enthralling articulation, analog sounding and have an emotive presentation atypical of digital coaxial (SPDIF) cables found at this price point. Our advanced double shielding technology ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any digital cable on the market resulting in a velvet black background to the music. They are an ideal choice for seasoned audiophiles.
A single Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Plus Solid-Silver Digital Coaxial Cable which will enable unbalanced S/PDIF (RCA) digital connection between a Source and DAC.
Why the Ultimus4™ Plus Solid-Silver Digital Coaxial Cables are ideal:
- Our level-2 75 ohm hi-res digital coaxial cables.
- Ultimus4 is the 4th-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- 22 AWG design with carefully selected conductors and geometry for ultimate signal flow.
- Handcrafted cables with proprietary coaxial wires and premium-quality audio-grade plugs.
- Terminated with 24K gold-clad copper-alloy connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with Cardas silver solder.
- 99.99% pure solid-silver conductors individually sheathed in PTFE
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to 75 ohm specification.
- Carefully selected conductors and geometry for ultimate signal flow.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing digital cables.
- These cables sound more open and transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for digital audio especially for hi-res playback via high-quality DACs.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- Neutral sounding digital coaxial cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Existing Audiocadabra customers are eligible for trade-in.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.