Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables
Choose multiple lengths for the same base price! Free upgrade to expedited shipping on purchase of any 02 products in the same order!
Buy the Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper Double-Shielded Coaxial Cable for just USD 79 (was USD 119) apiece. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 00 (was USD 40). Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Set the tone of your listening experience with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted SuperClear™ Cords and SuperQuiet™ cables! We are delighted to present the Audiocadabra Optimus Solid-Copper Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables, our new-gen 75 ohm hi-res digital coaxial cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 101% IACS pure solid-copper conductors individually sheathed in Teflon dielectric, double braid-shielded and terminated with copper-alloy RCA plugs.
We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘neutral sounding cable’; every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, material science and mechanical construction. Our pursuit with the new-gen Audiocadabra cables is to minimize coloration and optimize performance using wire geometries that maximizes EMI immunity, premium custom materials that enhances performance and designs that enables meticulous craftsmanship. All of these improvements makes our custom handcrafted cables extremely quiet, effortlessly clear and tonally delightful.
In order to set a benchmark performance, all materials used in our products are meticulously manufactured to specifications and are available exclusively from us. The Audiocadabra Xtrimus Solid-Silver Coaxial Cables employ wire geometry with double braid-shielding that’s ideal for RFI immunity, custom materials and apt construction techniques that ensure perfect electrical parameters — low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance — thus preserving neutral spectral balance and ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any coaxial cables, regardless of price, resulting in a velvet black background to the music. Designed to delight both studiophiles and audiophiles alike.
Why the Audiocadabra Optimus™ Solid-Copper Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables are ideal:
- New-gen version of the original Optimus series.
- Hi-res 75-ohm solid-Copper coaxial cables for digital audio (SPDIF) applications.
- 24 AWG 101% IACS pure solid-copper conductor cable design.
- Low capacitance design for superior performance.
- 360-degree contact with the inner shield to maintain the impedance.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy RCA connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal American made audio-grade solder.
- 101% IACS pure solid-copper center conductor sheathed in Teflon.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior RFI immunity.
- Teflon dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected wire geometry & mechanical construction for optimum signal flow.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel digital audio application.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open & transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- SuperClear coaxial cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Typically within 05 business days and sometimes a bit longer. The EDD (Estimated Date of Dispatch) will be mentioned in the order confirmation email. EDD is subject to quantity, availability, customization and back-orders.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping via Registered Post. These however cannot be tracked. This free shipping is valid only for countries covered by international postal services. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
Kindly contact us, should you need any further information about any of our products, using this—LINK.