Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Solid-Silver Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables
Buy the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Solid-Silver Double-Shielded Coaxial Cable for just USD 99 apiece. Each additional 0.5 m is USD 30. Kindly select from the options listed below before adding to cart:
Unleash the emotion hidden in your music with Audiocadabra™ custom handcrafted audio cables and accessories! We are delighted to present to you the Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Solid-Silver Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables, our 4th-gen 75 ohm hi-res digital coaxial cables, that are crafted with carefully selected 99.99% pure solid-silver conductors that are double-shielded with silver-clad copper braid, sheathed in PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) and terminated with high-performance copper-alloy RCA plugs.
Every audio cable is a balance between performance and penalties—this balance is determined by wire geometry, mechanical construction and material science. Our pursuit has always been to optimize performance by tweaking that balance in the audio accessories that we design. The result is a sonic neutrality, transparency and synergy that will allow you to hear how great your audio system actually sounds.
The Audiocadabra Ultimus4 Solid-Silver Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables use wire geometry, construction techniques and custom materials that ensure perfect electrical parameters – low capacitance, rejection of crosstalk, shielding from interferences and perfect characteristic impedance—thus preserving neutral spectral balance atypical of cables found at this price point. The advanced double-shielding technology used in Audiocadabra Ultimus4 cables ensures one of the lowest noise floor of any digital coaxial cable on the market resulting in a velvet black background to the music.
Why the Audiocadabra Ultimus4™ Solid-Silver Double-Shielded Coaxial Cables are ideal:
- Hi-res 75-ohm solid-silver coaxial cables for digital audio (SPDIF) applications.
- 4th-gen version of the original Ultimus series.
- Low capacitance design for superior performance.
- 24K gold-clad copper-alloy connectors for superior electrical contact.
- Soldered meticulously with minimal Cardas silver solder.
- 99.99% pure solid-silver center conductor sheathed in PTFE.
- PTFE (a.k.a. Teflon) dielectric manufactured and sheathed to specification.
- Carefully selected wire geometry & mechanical construction for ultimate signal flow.
- Double shielded with silver-clad copper braid for superior EMI/RFI noise reduction.
- Ideal for any stereo or multi-channel digital audio application.
- These are not the same as fancy looking and lesser performing cables.
- These cables sound more open & transparent than expensive mass-market brands.
- Designed for hi-res audio playback.
- Instantly improves your home and desktop audio experience.
- Neutral sounding digital coaxial cables that is faithful to the original signal.
- Eligible for future upgrades and regrades.
- Lifetime warranty, just post back for repairs.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Enjoy free worldwide shipping with this order. This order qualifies for a free shipping upgrade to Express Mail Service (EMS). This free upgrade is valid only for countries covered by EMS. Faster shipping upgrades are available and can be selected using this—LINK.
For any queries kindly contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.